Spring into fun with sunny days full of adventure!
Top Things To Do In April 2023 In Maui
Fabulous weather and less crowded beaches make April a prime time for visiting The Valley Isle. If you’ve been dreaming of a Maui, HI vacation, spring is the perfect time to get away and enjoy fantastic events and activities. Read on for some of our favorite things to do in Maui in April of 2023.
- Go Whale Watching: April is still prime whale watching season in Maui, as humpback whales can still be spotted off the coast of the island. Book a whale watching tour to get up close and personal with these majestic creatures.
- Visit Haleakalā National Park: This beautiful park is home to the Haleakalā Crater, which offers stunning views of the island and the surrounding ocean. April is a great time to visit, as the weather is typically clear and sunny. National Park Week kicks off on April 22, and you’ll enjoy free admission all day long.
- Champagne Hale at Cliff House: Experience jaw-dropping sunset views from your beachfront perch atop Kapalua Bay. Champagne varieties and Champagne cocktails are served alongside an innovative menu for an idyllic dining experience during select Sundays and Mondays throughout April.
- Lahaina Banyan Tree Birthday Party: Head to the tree on April 24 to celebrate the oldest living Banyan Tree in Maui. With activities, historical exhibits and cake, it’s sure to be a treat for the whole family.
- Haʻikū Hoʻolauleʻa & Flower Festival: All are welcome to this free festival with displays, live music, refreshments and a poetry contest held in the spirit of community.
- Maui Marathon: Run Maui! On April 23, hundreds of runners from all over the world will compete in this Boston Marathon qualifier that takes them through some of the most gorgeous spots along the coast.
Whether attending an exciting event, snorkeling at the Molokini Crater, hiking the trails or just relaxing on the shore, Maui offers something for everyone. Breathtaking beauty, adventure and the welcoming spirit of Aloha await you in April of 2023. Book your Maui, HI escape today!
Things to do